Transform your Body in 28 Days
- Have you tried all the “quick fixes” … with almost no results?
- Would you like to ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore?
- Are you tired of buying book after book, following diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you want?
- Are you tired of being a slave to sugar and caffeine in order to have energy?
- Would you like more energy and a feeling of total balance throughout the day?
- Would you like to live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind?
I was once in this same place. I bought every health book out there and a bunch of nutrition plans. I spent hours in the gym doing cardio and even more hours on the Internet researching what I could do to get the body I wanted. I literally spent so much time and energy on this. It was crazy!
Then things changed! I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and learned that nutrition and eating whole, real foods is the key to nourishing myself, feeling good and looking my best. Yes, exercise plays a role but you can't out-exercise a bad diet.
I also realized that following strict diets didn't work for me. As soon as I started placing limits on what I could and couldn't eat, it backfired and my cravings for things got so intense. I would be "good" all day or all week and then cave and eat unhealthy foods at night or on the weekends.
Fortunately, I learned about clean eating, found out what foods work for my body and now live a life of balance when it comes to diet and exercise. Now I'm ready to support others wanting to do the same!
Clean Eating vs Dieting
When you diet, you’re focusing on the foods you can't have and counting calories. Most of the time, you end up feeling deprived, crave everything you can't have and binge or go back to eating the same way you did before the diet.
That’s what makes my program different.
Unlike a diet, this 28-day adventure is just that -- the beginning of your health journey. This plan teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious, so you never have to count calories. Instead you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals. The outcome – you change your mind-set and turn unhealthy habits into healthy ones instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is a movement; a revolution. You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience -- ditching the diet mentality forever.
If you're ready to make a lifestyle change and forget the diet mentality, this program is for you. But, let me warn you – this program is so much more than the just the food on your plate.
Through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned tools that have allowed me to combat stress, achieve my goals, live healthier and learn how to balance it all – in my busy life.
In just 28 simple days, you can do this too. You'll learn your healthy blueprint – learn what foods give you optimal energy, jumpstart your metabolism and know how to plan your own meals.
You’ll learn how to:
- Eat the foods that are right for you.
- Set and reach goals.
- Plan your meals.
- Put yourself first.
- Take the exact steps, week by week, that will help you achieve long lasting results.
The Good News?
I have put together a clean eating guide that will guarantee results while taking the headache out of “What should I eat today”? And it's not an exact meal plan that will get bland and boring. It's a guide so that you can mix and match from different food options to easily come up with your own meals. But don't worry, there are plenty of recipes in case you need ideas too!
If you are feeling…
- Addicted to sugar
Then it is time for a change
I am not just talking short term or the quick fix results -- I mean real, life changing results.
Results you get when you are supported for 28 days with a step by step guide, recipes galore to make your life easy and simple. This program is meant to be a manual for life –- each day you have action steps you can take towards your health goals.
Are you ready to learn how to...
- Love prepping meals
- How to make healthy snacks
- Prepare nourishing and delicious meals
- Portion your foods
- Pick healthy foods and create a meal for yourself that will satisfy all your taste buds
- Crowd out the bad stuff and bring in healthy goodies
- Eat at restaurants knowing exactly what to order off the menu
- Find exercises that work for your body
- Set goals and create a positive mindset
- Commit to change and a healthy life
Let's get started!
The October 2014 program has already started! Please stay tuned for the next session.
- 4 weekly eBooks w/ daily prompts – so you get chunks of information weekly – making it easy to apply these principles to your life
- My clean eating pantry guide and shopping list
- Recipe guide – loaded with 53 clean eating recipes
- A weight management tracker
- A blank meal planner
- A simple to use food diary
- An online forum to connect with other participants (via Facebook)
- Support from a health coach <-- That's me!
- Weekly accountability via email check-ins from me
- Email support (you can email me any questions you have about the program)
OPTIONAL ADD ON FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
I've created a 1:1 coaching option that can be added to the 28 Day Transformation. This includes two 30 minute 1:1 health coaching sessions to be done with me via the phone. We will schedule one 2 weeks into the program and one at the end of the program.
Imagine feeling better than you have ever felt!
- You will not starve.
- You will not be deprived.
- You will thrive.
- No more diets.
- No more wondering what foods are right for you.
- No quick fixes.
- Simple, Real – Whole Foods 28 Day program delivered straight to your inbox.